Saturday 28 September 2013

The Boston Luggage Tote


So after some serious creeping on Kourtney Kardashian's instagram and seeing how many beautiful Céline Paris handbags she had, l'll admit I felt very jelous. The Boston Luggage Tote Bag from Céline is the new it-bag and I would love something similar in my wardrobe. Trying to turn my negativity into a positive I set out to find a celine style bag that I could actually afford. I looked at some very similar ones and some bags that just had a hint of inspirations from them.
I have attached the links too so you can go on an online shopping spree.
enjoy :)






€94,00 



€99.00

€60, River Island

€94.95, Trendy Woman

€49.45, Asos


1 comment:


  1. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Matting-Gym Mats-Stable Mats. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in fashion supplier uk

    ReplyDelete