Monday 30 September 2013

Krush on Kourtney....

Just after having another look at Kourtney Kardashian's instagram. Shes so gorgeous and she has amazing clothes. I thought she looked absolutely stunning in one of her recent uploads. I absolutely love this outfit. The black short dungarees are really in at the moment and I love how she styled it with a classy shirt and heels. The dungarees are casual but she dresses them up with the white blouse with the black trim. I am in love with those heels but cant afford them so ive been looking for some similar ones.
The top is Kardashian Kollection.
Shoes are Alaia.
The dungarees are from Dash.
Unfortunatly for me I can afford Alaia shoes and cant get Kardashain clothes in Ireland so I set out on a mission to steal her style for a lot less money.
The links to the clothes are all included.




Dorothy Perkins € 32,00


Dorothy Perkins € 29,00

Pull and Bear 29.99 €

Missguided €29.64
Missguided €46.40

Asos/New look €36.42

No comments:

Post a Comment