Friday 27 September 2013

Fur the love of coats


       Fur Fur Fur, faux fur of course. I do not support the use of real fur. Its all the rage this season. Appearing on hoods, coats, hats, its everywhere and I am delighted because I love it. It becomes popular every year but this year I am in search of the perfect fur coat. Here is a selection of coats I have found and love. I have included links to them for all you online fashion buyers.

           


This coat from River Island is a subtle take on the fur coat. The brown fur compliments the waxy green material and is given an extra edge by the red checkered detail on the sleeves. Its warm, windproof and stylish and also quite affordable.  Thinking about purchasing this myself. http://www.riverisland.com/women/coats–jackets/jackets/Khaki-faux-fur-collar-waxed-jacket-638387


   

On the more expensive end of the scale is this fur coat by Parka London. I could not imagine a warmer more stylish coat. Team it with a dress and heels for those winter nights our or dress it down with jeans for fashionable day shopping. Love this coat, not the price though. If anyone finds one like this for less please let me know.


         


River Island makes the list again with this stylish fur and aztec body. The aztec sleeves create a stylish take on a timeless fur coat. I tried this on in store and I love it. Its cosy, a perfect fit and edgy. Team it with some biker boots in brown or black for a stylish up to date look. http://www.riverisland.com/women/coats–jackets/jackets/Brown-faux-fur-body-aztec-sleeve-jacket-640048

           

Could Bershka do any better? leather detailed parka with fur? yes, you heard right. This limited edition piece will be flying out the doors. Parkas are huge this season and equipped with a big hood makes it perfect for the winter weather. This casual coat is so easy to wear. Throw on a pair of jeans and boots and step out in style. http://www.bershka.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/bershkaie/en/40109502/43004/2782032/Bershka%2Bimitation%2Bleather%2Bdetail%2Bparka/548

No comments:

Post a Comment